Taylor A. Rolf Esq.
Taylor A. Rolf, Esq. is an associate at the firm with a primary focus in Assisted Reproductive Technology Law. She graduated cum laude from William Mitchell College of Law in 2016 and was admitted to practice law in the State of Minnesota in 2017.
Ms. Rolf works primarily in the area of Assisted Reproductive Technology providing in-depth assistance to clients relating to parentage establishment proceedings, contracts, and medical insurance coverage analyses associated with third party family building. Ms. Rolf also practices in other family law areas such as adoption, probate, and estate planning.
Areas Of Practice
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Law 75%
- Adoption 10%
- Probate 10%
- Estate Planning 5%
- Minnesota, 2017
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Legal Studies Student of the Year
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Family Law Committee, 2018 to Present
- Assisted Reproduction Technologies Committee, 2018 to Present