You might think you will live a long, happy life. Your kids will grow up to have kids of their own, and you look very forward to being a grandparent. Unfortunately, things do not always go according to plan. Have you considered what would happen if you pass away unexpectedly? Will your family know what to do in the event that you become incapacitated and are unable to make health care decisions?
Steven H. Snyder and Associates, Attorneys at Law, located in Maple Grove, provides skilled assistance to clients with a host of different estate planning needs. Our lead attorney, Steven H. Snyder, has over 30 years of experience helping people prepare comprehensive estate plans that protect their families.
Individualized Estate Plans Tailored To Your Specific Needs
We meet directly with you to learn more about your family and your concerns. We want to make sure that you understand all of your options, and we help you develop a strategy that allows you to protect your children and pass along your property to your intended beneficiaries. We have considerable experience with a number of issues connected to estate planning, including:
- Creating a comprehensive estate plan that carries out your final wishes and also reduces the possible state and federal taxes that may apply
- Drafting any and all documents that you may need, including wills and trusts
- Planning for incapacitation, including appointing individuals who can make health care decisions for you
- Selecting guardians for the children in the event that you and your spouse pass away unexpectedly
- Appointing the right people to administer your estate
- Modifying an existing estate plan
- Assisting with the probate process in Minnesota
This is not an easy thing to think about, but estate planning is extremely necessary. There have been countless families who have struggled after the loss of a loved one because the person did not have an estate plan. Do not put your family in such a position. We will provide you with the compassionate assistance that you need to make these difficult decisions.
Working Together To Help Protect Your Legacy
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please call us at 612-504-6499 or send us an email using our contact form. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your estate planning and probate needs.